Posts tagged as: country

The Defining Whining of Our Time

The Defining Whining of Our Time

So President Obama, straight off of loudly demonstrating he’s the most useless incompetent to ever run our stupid government, has declared that income inequality is the “defining challenge of our time.” Anyone want to try to explain why income inequality in America is a problem at all? Okay, let’s say you’re handed a million dollars, but someone next to you has a billion dollars he earned. Now, should your reaction be, “Wow! I just got a million dollars for doing nothing! I’m rich! Awesome!” Or should you whine like a little girl and cry, “No…

Obama Warned Us – New Foundation

Obama Warned Us – New Foundation

If we want this country to succeed in the 21st century, we’ve got to lay a new foundation for lasting prosperity. BARACK OBAMA , town hall meeting, Aug. 15, 2009 “So obviously I need to tear down the existing structure first.” Send to Kindle

Obama Warned Us – Water-Boarding

Obama Warned Us – Water-Boarding

I know some have argued that brutal methods like water-boarding were necessary to keep us safe. I could not disagree more. As Commander-in-Chief, I see the intelligence, I bear responsibility for keeping this country safe, and I reject the assertion that these are the most effective means of interrogation. What’s more, they undermine the rule of law. They alienate us in the world. They serve as a recruitment tool for terrorists, and increase the will of our enemies to fight us, while decreasing the will of…

Straight Line of the Day: DC Is Now the Fastest Growing Region of “1 Percenters” in the Country. Also Growing in DC…

Straight Line of the Day: DC Is Now the Fastest Growing Region of “1 Percenters” in the Country. Also Growing in DC…

Works like this: I feed you Moon Nukers a straight line, and you hit me with a punch line in the comments. DC is now the fastest growing region of “ 1 percenters ” in the country. Also growing in DC… Send to Kindle

It’s for the Best

It’s for the Best

Two Democrat Senators introduced a bill requiring that 25% of the country’s power come from renewable energy sources by 2025. I guess for the other 75% we’ll just be stuck with reliable and affordable sources. Send to Kindle

Every Word Matters With Obama

Every Word Matters With Obama

During a recent speech to Organizing for America, President Obama said of Obamacare that he’ll “make sure this law works for every single person in this country.” I notice he didn’t say that about the website. Send to Kindle

Know Thy Enemy: Obamacare

Know Thy Enemy: Obamacare

A lot of people have questions about Obamacare and it’s lovely, bureaucrat-made website, so I sent my crack research team to find out all they could about Obamacare. Here’s what they found: FUN FACTS ABOUT OBAMACARE * Obamacare is made by the combination of “Obama” and “care,” two things that don’t go together at all. * Obamacare came…

Annals of Government Medicine, Venezuela Edition

Annals of Government Medicine, Venezuela Edition

(John Hinderaker) The Associated Press reports on the state of health care in socialist Venezuela: Doctors not allied with the government say many patients began dying from easily treatable illnesses when Venezuela’s downward economic slide accelerated after Chavez’s death from cancer in March. Doctors say it’s impossible to know how many have died, and the government doesn’t keep such numbers, just as it hasn’t published health statistics since 2010. Almost everything needed to mend and heal is in critically short…

Obama Warned Us – Founding Documents

Obama Warned Us – Founding Documents

The Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights––are not simply words written into aging parchment. They are the foundation of liberty and justice in this country, and a light that shines for all who seek freedom, fairness, equality and dignity in the world. BARACK OBAMA , speech, May 21, 2009 “They’re also a huge inconvenience to me, and they gotta go!” Send to Kindle

Obama Warned Us – Reagan

Obama Warned Us – Reagan

I might have arguments with the size of Reagan’s military buildup, but given the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, staying ahead of the Soviets militarily seemed a sensible thing to do. Pride in our country, respect for our armed services, a healthy appreciation for the dangers beyond our borders, an insistence that there was no easy equivalence between East and West–in all this I had no quarrel with Reagan. And when the Berlin Wall came tumbling down, I had to give the old man his due…

Log in / Advanced NewsPaper by Gabfire Themes